Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Friend a Fantastic Teacher, Trader & SpecList Author

Today I had wonderful conversation with Newton Linchen. I am all ears to his most incisive explanation of edge in market microstructure and Index futures trading.

  1. I believe Newton Linchen 's constant encouragement enabled me to succesfully launch the " Active Trader Course " in Hyderabad.
  2. I am very excited for the past two days looking forward to this conversation. We had a good time ." Trading & Exchanges " is a book that has to be digested many times over.
  3. The excitement with which Newton Linchen described Round numbers and their relevance still resonates with me.
  4. As the saying goes " When the student is ready, the teacher appears ".
  5. I look forward to more conversations with Newton and India - Brazil Connections .
  6. The effort to meet the Stock Exchange authorities to discover the edge is a lesson I always keep with me.

3 comments:

trader said...

"The effort to meet the Stock Exchange authorities to discover the edge is a lesson I always keep with me."

Dear Prof., in this business the real gold is never available to the public, unless after much toil!

Gangineni Dhananjhay said...

So true Newton. This shows the amount of effort, constant preparation and resilience needed to stay in the game. Retail traders have to go on a limb to gain an edge in the market.

Unknown said...

Hello Dhananjhay, How much MONEY earned from Markets.till now? Nothing.Do you want to make money by giving so called Training. I knew that u cant trade well, u could't overcome your emotions till now. you lost your whole money by trading without having trading plan. who are that poor students.?
Beiing Ex part time lecturer and unemployee, you should not cheat other traders like that. pls Don't make money on othr's weakness. still u can't trade Demo trading or paper trading. then how can teach others.? First u should show your Profits history , then start teaching or cheating. Any how Happy cheating.

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...