Monday, March 15, 2010

Pursuit of ShortCuts

In my interaction with many investors in the process of operating Blackswan FMB-School my observations

1.Pursuit of Shortcuts in the form of TIPS and sure-shot recommendations by investors surprise me .

2. How pursuit of money is put on top of market understanding and pursuit of knowledge

3.Market should give the participant energy rather than draining it

4. Having some framework or method in place of no method


I believe only when the market participants enjoy the journey they can go up the learning curve and increase their expertise.

2 comments:

trader said...

NamastĂȘ!

Dear Professor,

Shortcuts are a kind of insincerity.

Gangineni Dhananjhay said...

Dear Newton,

Deeply meditated comment.Your brievity explains a lot.

Regards,

Gangineni Dhananjhay

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...