Friday, November 6, 2009

Fighting the Isolation of trading

Trading is based on Individual Opinion synthesised from various sources. But ultimately the trader has to decide and execute on his own. Trading is isolating in a way so as not to be biased by others random opinions.

  1. In an effort to interact and share my opinions I have started my blog. I could form friend ship with excellent market participants and human beings like Newton Linchen, Soham Das, Sushil Kedia
  2. I started to comment on market related blogs and in this process found myself approval from DailySpec , Newton Linchen, Jumpup
  3. For the past one year, my thought process has got refined and I could explain my framework as a combination of ideas to beginning traders.
  4. Initially I used to work from home but I shifted to my friend's office which made me more in control and reduced my overtrading to avoid boredom and frustation.
  5. When I keep a trading student with me and start explaining trading setups to him and my process becomes more evident and my trading more responsible.

1 comment:

trader said...

"Initially I used to work from home but I shifted to my friend's office which made me more in control and reduced my overtrading to avoid boredom and frustation."

Been there, done that. Just in my case moving to a office didn't work. I finally came back to home and figure it out how to completely avoid overtrading (I cand disclose that via skype) by myself.

Now I'm moving again to an office, but due to my managed futures project.

Regards.

PS: I'll dedicate a long post to the problem of Overtrading. (Been there, done that, bought the shirt).

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...