Friday, November 20, 2009

Few Queries

In my quest to learn trading , I had great teachers in Dr Brett, Victor, Newton Linchen, SMB. Their thoughts continue to light my path towards finding consistency in trading. In following their articles and discussions , I had a few queries in Indian Context.

  1. Is there a similar indicator as NYSE TICK ?
  2. Any trading platform allows caluculation of % Change from OPEN ?
  3. How to get Adv- Dec line caluculated from OPEN instead of Previous Close ?
  4. Market Delta and Market Profile how to access in India without high cost for retail traders

I would highly appreciate responses from fellow traders to share their nowledge in this area.

2 comments:

trader said...

NamastĂȘ!

I made contact to the owner of NELOGICA (www.nelogica.com.br), the company that makes the excelent PROFIT CHART - the very best brazilian tool for trading - and now coming with an algorithmic trading version.

I asked him whether he would like to expand to India.

Let's see what happens!

Regards from Brazil.

Newton.

Gangineni Dhananjhay said...

Dear Newton,

I highly appreciate recent posts on DailySpec.

Infact it will be a boon to retail traders in India if NELOGICA extends its services to India. They will find ready and expanding young traders thirsting for technical trading approaches for viewing price action and making inferences in a scientific way.

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...