Saturday, November 14, 2009

Interesting Readings

I found the following interesting for the weekend reading.

  1. Newton Linchen on the trading process. Infact a whole trading course can be designed on these SIX elements. Trading structure beautifully contained in these six bins.
  2. Brett on Preparation for trading . I find this a common occurence with me as I frenetically search for trading ideas when I am not fully prepared for the trading day.
  3. Lot of interesting trading concepts on Stocktwits. This can act as a model for thinking about setups and distilled wisdom from experienced traders. Must watch for professional traders to imbibe the thinking process and the language of the protrader.

No comments:

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...