Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Being Stubborn


It's almost ten days since the last post. Meanwhile I had endured roller coaster ride of P/L reminding me the mistakes.

  1. I learnt the danger of hoping and being stubborn in a trade and going against my own rules. Very important article by Brett on trading rules. Having short on AxisBank in the morning trade , I refused to scratched when it violated my rules ( Normally I don't keep a short position if it crosses above both open and ATP) and paid the tuition for education to the market.
  2. My trades should start working within short period of time. If it is taking longer than normal, some part is suspicious. I should review the trade.
  3. You cant scare the market twice on the same factor ( China Scare).
  4. Tomorrow I would like to watch how the second time invasion of HDIL in 300 level pans out.
  5. Though there is brader weakness today in Banks, I failed to keep settlement week pressures and other market context in mind.
  6. Axis bank OI up 52% any corporate news or short squeeze in the offing?

2 comments:

trader said...

Hello,

Please drop me an e-mail and I will send you some interesting patterns that allowed me to be bull till last friday and bear from monday till today.

trader said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...