Monday, August 3, 2009

Trading ideas beyond TA


  1. I think every trader has his own unique style or Niche once he has gained sufficient experience in the school of hard knocks. This is becoming apparent to me when I try to frame a trading idea.
  2. When I try to synthesize all the fundamental information, Technical levels I often doubt how this will give me an edge? ( Which is in the public domain). As Victor often asks why the market should give any one who knows to draw a straight line money ( Technical analysis )
  3. The edge comes from framing in the concepts of Round Numbers, Lobogola, Tension and release, Market torture, Traders being forced out of a position, Markets volume path or Path of least resistance etc which I learned and continue to learn from Giants like Victor, Brett.
  4. This is the secret sauce of Legendary traders.

No comments:

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...