Sunday, December 15, 2013

My impressions on Mysore

I have reached Mysore at 1 pm from Kozhikode. The road is deep into forest and total ghat section.


  1. The road is full of rubber and sandalwood trees. We have stopped at some bus stand where they served excellent  parota with fish curry and full glass tea at a price of Rs 50.
  2. I have reached my hotel which is very near to bus stand. But because of  my luggage I have taken auto.
  3. There is very good traffic control and police is strict with autos and there is good prepaid auto system.
  4. I have observed lot of non veg hotels.
  5. For lunch I had ragi mudda with dal and cabbage which is priced at Rs 20.
  6. There are lot of parks, foreign tourists in Mysore.
  7. As I had some time the poster of one movie  Bhajarangi attracted me and I had purchased a ticket which is being openly sold for a higher price of 100. This movie reminded me of  the Telugu movie Arundhati. But the taking and the villain acted very ferociously.
  8. Kannada is easy to read for Telugu people.
  9. I am sorry to hear that Mysore Maharaja is no more ( 10 dec 2013)

No comments:

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...