Sunday, December 15, 2013

Facebook + Finance = An explosive Combo

NSE has always been ahead in innovation.

  1. As the MD says at the 20 years celebration.
  2. NSE 's Facebook page is a must for all finace students and for anyone looking for motivation.
  3. Their materials are always top class prepared by experts like Dr Ajayshah, Susan Thomas , Kshema Fernandez.
  4. I plan to write some modules like options trading strategies advanced , derivatives advanced and market risk next month.
  5. Finance is an obsession and addiction as I have seen in my friends at FDP like Mr. satheesha from Bangalore. I would like to visit his library in his home.

No comments:

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...