Sunday, December 15, 2013

FDP - Derivatives program completed

I have  completed the FDP program on Financial Derivatives at IIMK.


  1. I have left IIMK at 6 am on 15 th Dec to travel to Mysore.
  2. Surprisingly my interenet on  ipad started to work yesterday night itself. So I am very happy and charged it to 60% before leaving IIMK.
  3. Packed everything and reached Kozhikode Bus stand at 7 am. The auto driver got surprised because I am paying him 250/- where as the Bus Charge for Mysore is 199 and IIMK is on the highway to Mysore.
  4. I have really enjoyed the program having very good people like Dr Pradeep, Dr Prabha madam, especially Sathisha who used to mock me but I very much liked his energy and enthusiasm and passion for the subject.
  5. I  appreciate Prabha madam's very nice nature and she could take lot of pictures for me.
  6. Mr Vijay and Varsha Madam also very enthusiastic and helpful.
  7. Archana Madam from Bangalore made the sessions  lively and interacted very well. I think she is very much interested in finance and understands mathematics well.

No comments:

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...