Tuesday, December 13, 2011

QFW 2011 - Workshop on Quant Finance

I am happy to be selected for the  Quantitative Finance Workshop ( QFW 2011).

  1. QFW 2011 is scheduled for DEC 14- 17,2011 at IDRBT , Hyderabad.
  2. Topics are very interesting ranging from R to  ANN.
  3. I am looking forward to meet John Teall , former ASE Member and author of  FINANCIAL MARKET ANALYTICS.
  4. This is a prestigious program co-conducted by  IGIDR, IIT-Kanpur, RPI, IDRBT.
  5. I hope to brush up my R skills with finance examples which have been generously shared by Dr Kiran of NISM at his EERF 2011.
  6. Perhaps I can connect better with Dr John Teall with his Stock exchange and academic background.

No comments:

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...