Tuesday, December 20, 2011

India Finance Confrence 2011

I have traveled  to  Bangalore to attend IFC 2011 @ IIMB.

  1. Today is the  pre conference tutorial day. There were two sessions on Stochastic Caluculus and International Finance. More than 50% gone above my head.
  2. I could make friends with one person who has done his PGDM from IIMC and presently working with CBIT. We had good conversation.
  3. I am very much impressed by the ambience and style of IIMB.
  4. From IIMB store I purchased two T-shirts and carry bag for their brand value.
  5. I spent good amount of time at their library.
  6. From tomorrow the actual conference starts.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i read your blog and found the good best description on India finance conference 2011.....

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...