Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Can I be 100% sure of Making Money?

In response to my many advertisements in the print media, canvassing for participants in my three trading & Investment education workshops , I often face many intriguing questions.

  1. Three core educational workshops were being focussed by me namely 
 a) TECHNICAL ANALYSIS MADE EASY ( TAME),
 b) FUTURES & OPTIONS MADE EASY ( FOME)
 c) FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS MADE EASY ( FAME)

    2. Often participants ask"  is there a 100% guranteed way to make money ". I am left speechless for a moment as I have no short answer.

    3. Here I try quote from professional traders in trying to answer the above question.
    4.  “Contrary to popular belief, trading is a craft. Like an artisan who develops a craft over a lifetime, it requires a discipline to be exercised daily.” Mike Bellafiore 

    5.   What’s going to happen? Who knows. As a trader, you’re not supposed to know the absolute future   to be able to profit from it.
You study the chart, assess the structure, define the probabilities, and then if you feel an opportunity presents itself, position into the price action that triggers an entry (or exit in the case of a stop-loss).
                                        
                                   - COREY ROSENBLOOM

6,"There is nothing to 'get' as a trader. What works one month may not the next. Trading set ups you crush one year may be extinct the next. As prop traders our job is to recognize present patterns and exploit them. But we also must have the humility to accept that these patterns might change at any moment. And when they do we must find new patterns. We must adapt."

                              - Mike Bellafoire

I can quote from any number of respected industry voices, but the beginning or developing trader needs to realize and internalize that" there is no holy grail in trading to be discovered"

2 comments:

trader said...

Dear Professor... NamastĂȘ!

I just posted in my blog newtonlinchen.wordpress.com my actual trading and investing library.

Feel free to ask for some of the books, as I have them all in pdf.

Gangineni Dhananjhay said...

Dear Newton,

I am in a hurry to recieve the pdfs of many books mentioned in your library.


Regards,

G Dhananjhay

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...