Monday, December 13, 2010

Everyone can Learn & Use Technical Analysis

TA remained a secret to me for many years due to lack of access to proper resources and orientation. Now one of my aims in this blog is to share and open the TA approach to as many market participants as possible.

  1. As a DailySpec member , I have my own reservations about naive TA and stubborn adherence to rigid rules.
  2. But if approached in the way of concepts, TA can be a powerful tool in the arsenal of a disciplined trader.
  3. Another advantage in understanding TA is to be aware of the Media Jargon in interpreting market movement.
  4. If one has basic concepts of TA, I found following many analysts in the media like Ashwani Gujral, Sudershan Sukhani, Rajat Bose, Devangshu Datta,Atul Suri  enriches our foundation and really adds to building our edge in the market.
  5. I believe the first step in becoming an independent analyst , is to understand what other commentators are saying and can we reconstruct their arguments independently ?
  6. What I implent in my Futures & Options training program is to decode many of Devangshu Datta's Derivatives articles in Business Standard .

No comments:

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...