Thursday, December 9, 2010

Feedback from a Participant

I am happy to post a pleasant feedback from a participant in Futures & Options Training program.



                "Hi Mr Dhananjay,




I am Alnoor Parbatani , i ve attended ur workshop on future and option strategies last week , which gave me good insights on market and its behaviour .


Now i am comfortable in understanding of option strategy and after reading and understanding of material u given to me , i tried my first hands on attempting the ncfm option paper mock test werein i was able to score 75% in my first attempt out of 90% . i thank u for ur valuable traing and input .


reagrds


Alnoor "


9533252765

No comments:

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...