Saturday, March 13, 2010

Grand Strategy in Trading

As a student of market,grown up on traderfeed by Dr Brett , I find his posts resonating in my trading approach.

1. In my recent effort to build a Trading & Markets Monastry in Hyderabad , I had immense satisfaction in interacting with Beginning Traders and Students.

2. I had associated with RLP securities in this venture to offer trading facilities. My need for intraday flexibility and easy approachability of top management together with sppedy response fitted with RLP.

3 My basic approach of Risk Management,Viewing every Trade idea as a hypothesis, having a Grand Framework for Trading ( Mostly derived from Dr Brett), Identifying the particular traders' niche, I am trying to instill in my co-traders and speculators.

4 I am fortunate to find able friends like Mr VVM Reddy an IIT Chennai Grad and and an expert physics tutor for IITJEE. He is very enthusiastic about fundamental research and deep value investing. Another trading friend Mr Venkatgiri an engineer who is very keen on learning trading and analytics.

No comments:

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...