Friday, March 26, 2010

NSE Certified Market Professional Level 4

I am glad to announce that I have received NCMP Level 4 certificate from NSE.

  1. NCMP  Level 4 is awarded to candidates who have cleared 9 + Modules.
  2. I particularly liked its new addition IAPM module which has lot of relevance and market interpretation scope  with an MBA ( Finance) equivalent course content in it.
  3. IAPM has been taught by me in various B-Schools with my major text being BKM,Nofsinger
  4. BlackSwan is launching a 3-month full time/weekend batch for intensive training in NCMP Level 4 Course.
  5. This course comes with a hostel accomodation, Placement tie ups with Brokerages, and Certicication assurance else fee refund options.

No comments:

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...