Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stockmarket through the lens of Scientific Method

Markets can be viewed and traded in hundreds of ways. Participants can choose and manufacture their own risk and time frame. Ultimately the instruments we trade facilitate us to express our opinion with in the chosen risk parameters.

  1. My understanding of markets and price action remained hazy till around 5 years ago without any real education .
  2. I came across the Giants in the field of markets & Speculation Victor & Brett which opened my eyes to Scientific method & Counting and I started an endless journey.
  3. My interest and fascination to understand statistics started from DailySpec and EdSpec
  4. Interesting and educative in the tradition of DailySpec by NewtonLinchen
  5. Quantitative and Systemic thinking from SohamDas. Fascinating reading . In his words Mathematics appears like Literature.
  6. I believe for a starter 2 readings of Investments, Trading& Exchanges, EdSpec will provide solid base of operations to have a framework for viewing the markets.

No comments:

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...