Sunday, October 18, 2009

Educational programs for Traders

I am working on putting together a training program for active traders in Hyderabad.

  1. My inspiration for educational program for traders here from Dr Brett
  2. I wanted to integrate real time reasoning in the market rather than power point presentation.

"This is enough for a technician to say: “See? This setup works!” (I always wondered how can technicians give training courses using – at least in Brazil – only Power Point presentations… I.e. only selected material!)

(In our training program, we don’t use Power Point – we use the real chart software – so the student can see by himself other data than the “selected”.)

So, it’s always easy to collect anedoctal evidence to support any trading idea."

- Newton Linchen

3. Ongoing dialogue and discussion between the trader and trainer is one important component in the educational program.

4. Dr Brett on structured trading curriculum

5. How to find the best Teacher by SMB Capital

3 comments:

trader said...

Dear Gangineni,

I read your program and it's very interesting, covering pretty much all topics a new trader should know. (And that a new trader would hardly discover by himself).

Good trading guidance is something very needful this days.

Congratulations!

Gangineni Dhananjhay said...

Dear Newton,

I derive huge inspiration from your posts and comments. I am happy to come in contact with such motivating personalities.

Namaste,

Gangineni Dhananjhay

trader said...

NamastĂȘ

Likewise!

Newton.

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...