Saturday, July 11, 2009

Books for My Daughter


I would suggest the following books my daughter Gangineni Hita who understands my efforts at markets & Trading. I would suggest her to read the following when she grows up as presently she is 11 years old studying class 6.

1. Trading & Exchanges - Larry Harris
2. Education of a Speculator - Victor Niederhoffer
3. Practical Speculation - Victor Niederhoffer
4. Psychology of trading - Brett Steenbarger
5. Enhancing Trader Performance - Brett Steenbarger
6.Daily Trader Coach - Brett Steenbarger
7. Fooled by Randomness - NN Taleb
8. The Black Swan - NN Taleb
9. Dynamic Hedging - NN Taleb

4 comments:

trader said...

Dear Mr. Gangineni Dhananjay,

I would humbly suggest "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator", the "biography" of Jesse Livermore.

This book is an enciclopaedia of trading traps.

NamastĂȘ,

Newton Linchen

Gangineni Dhananjhay said...

Dear Mr Newton Linchen,

The book is greatly appreciated and I have read it several times. Thanks for the suggestion. You seem to be conversant with Indian traditions. By the way how is Junior Linchen is doing ? Has he finished EdSpec?

trader said...

"You seem to be conversant with Indian traditions."

Although I'm a Christian, I have read the Gita, and practiced the pranayama teachings of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.

I made a few years ago a comprehensive study of most Filosophies, Traditions and Religions.

I'm familiar with some chants of your Upanishad, and some parts of the Vedas. I think Ayurveda medicine very reliable and also your Vastu Shastra.

Regards,

Namaste.

Newton.

trader said...

Ah,

And Bernardo sends a special "Namaste" for you and your family.

Regards,

Newton.

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...