Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Trading Education Framework

I am taking up a project to launch real time training for short term traders in Hyderabad.

  1. The motivation for this program came after seeing lot of trainers selling tips, Blackbox system sellers.
  2. My aim is to provide a framework for understanding market activity.
  3. Taking market microstructure as a base ( Trading & Exchanges by Larry Harris ).
  4. Topics I am going to discuss and share include Charting basics, Trading Psychology ( drawing inspiration from Dr Brett ) , Qualities needed for a Speculator ( EdSpec by Victor Niederhoffer)
  5. How to Understand Intraday Action ( SMB Capital is my Inspiration )
  6. Basics of Derivatives ( Understanding Volatility and Options )
  7. Combining all the elements into a framework ( Concepts of Auction theory and Market Profile)
  8. Utilizing Fundamentals and Macroeconomics as a handle for Trading decisions
I am going to release ads offering this service as fully refundable if not satisfied after one week of training and mentoring the traders. This is my way to share what I have learnt . I dont claim to be perfect though. I feel this knowledge is necessary for any trader.

3 comments:

trader said...

Dear Gangineni

This is one of the reasons why I still keep my training program available to new students - I really learn a lot everytime I give a course.

Even if only for reminding me of all the concepts needed to trade, every time I teach them to someone.

Take a look at my website: www.markettiming.com.br

It's in Portuguese, but you can look at the pictures!!

Regards,

NamastĂȘ

Gangineni Dhananjhay said...

Dear Newton,

I am very glad to see and read about your training program.As Victor mentions in EdSpec " In trying to teach others, I will learn in the process ".

I draw inspiration from the clarity of thought and simplicity of expression in the posts at your blog.

Namaste

Gangineni Dhananjhay

Gangineni Dhananjhay said...

Dear Newton,

I would love to have you speak to Indian Traders when you have plans to Visit India. I am residing in Hyderabad a southern city famous for IT and software companies.It is my pleasure to host you in Hyderabad.

Gangineni Dhananjhay

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...