Monday, September 28, 2009

Trade Tiger of Sharekhan


My friend opened a franchisee of Sharekhan. I got to see their TradeTiger Platform.

  1. It has good charting facilities. Chart updation and clean screen impressed me more than ODIN Diet 9.1.0.5.
  2. Tick, 1,3,5,10,15,30,60, upto monthly charts available and fast updation on the platform.
  3. I am unable to keep ATP on the Market watch ?
  4. ATP is coming as a fixed line on the chart. Can I see the building up of ATP in real time. I am not sure. One popular indicator with American markets is VWAP and its MA.
  5. I felt brokerage charges are bit high ( default of 0.05% intraday) for my style of trading.

1 comment:

BIGPROFITBUZZ said...

ocSk mtarket is a place where many new stock market traders join SHARE MARKET NSE BSE FREE INTRADAY TIPSthe share trading league daily and trade daily in NSE and BSE. Intraday traders, stock market investors and market beginners should understand the meaning of the stock market for beginners cutting the
BIGPROFITBUZZ TEAM

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...