Sunday, July 3, 2011

NISM - EERF as a Platform for Finance Researchers

I had a very good experience at NISM attending the yearly EERF 2011 workshop.


  1. I have no hesitation in recommending any researcher,teacher of finance, Market practitioner, Scholarly investor, Corporate executives in financial markets research and practice to attend it at least once. I have attended twice and thoroughly enjoyed it.
  2. I think only comparable programe is by Susan Thomas at IGIDR namely Statistics for Financial Practitioners. But I am not sure of its frequency and accessibility.
  3. EERF can act as a very good platform for budding researchers in Finance. I came to know many researchers in this area through this venue.
  4. I highly appreciate an almost encyclopediac view of financial markets related research by Dr K Kiran Kumar of NISM  ( ex- ISB, IISC)

No comments:

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...