Thursday, July 7, 2011

Concepts of Finance

I was reading or rather forced to read Concepts of Physics by  H C VERMA  by my daughter Gangineni Hita studying 8th Class at Sri Chaitanya Techno Schools. Her aim is to get into the prestigious IITs through their JEE Exam.


  1. I wonder whether a distilled concepts of Modern Finance as articulated by Susan Thomas, JR Verma is needed for B-Schools.
  2. Modern Finance is predicated on lot of Concepts like No-Arbitrage Pricing, EMH, Time Value of Money etc.
  3. Excellent article by J R Verma on Teaching of Finance
  4. Dr Susan Thomas Opines on Modern Finance
  5. Essential reading on New Facts of Finance
  6. One of my most liked book for concepts of markets and Trading is by Larry Harris. Even Victor recommends it as an outstanding must read.

No comments:

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...