Sunday, June 13, 2010

Finance Education in Hyderabad

As I ventured into financial markets education space in Hyderabad, I happened  to meet many interesting people.

  1. My  deepest regard for Dr KG Ray of VJIM for his emphasis on Empirical Research and grooming students on research methodology.I learnt a lot from him  academically even though there are minor differences with style of admin. I can vouch for the superiority of VJIM's PGDM program, its pedagogy, curriculum, student culture and Vibrant atmosphere with top class infrastructure.
  2. Mr Vishnu Mohan of Firstmove Advisors for his clarity and confidence of his techno-Fundamental approach.
  3. Damodar Sai for his Intraday  and Technical analysis skills.
  4. Harsha for his expertise in Commodities Trading and advisory.

No comments:

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...