Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Statistical Methods by SNEDCOR

Today I have purchased an Indian edition of Statistical Methods for Rs 270/-.

  1. I couldn't resist buying after reading the recommendation by Victor.
  2. Books Victor Niederhoffer would like to read.Of course I would like to acquire them for my home library if I have some money.
  3. Good Statistics books from DailySpec.
  4. Victor's favorite and Other books on Stats.
  5. A statistical tool kit from Berkeley.
  6. Interesing discussion of Range and Standard Deviation.
  7. Correlation & Regression the most useful and foundation for all extensions .
  8. Sequential statistics - A new framework


No comments:

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...