Friday, November 25, 2011

Attending Workshop at BDU, Trichy

The participation in the workshop on " How to write a Research paper " is very enlightening for me.

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience though it is one way 18 hrs travel from Hyd - Trichy .
  2. I particularly liked the Pongal at Egmore station and  also at Trichy
  3. When returning back, in Chennai central the Sambar Rice is Fantastic @ Saravana Bhavan
  4. I wanted to network with researchers in Finance and I could meet very nice people.
  5. My friends in this trip included Mr. Narayanan, Mr Prabhakaran and his two student colleagues.
  6. The hospitality and the humility with which BDU- Department of commerce and financial studies function is truly an example to emulate.
  7. I particularly liked  Dr Roji George for his finance examples on Literature Review.
  8. Hope to visit again on JAN 7-8,2012 for FIMIC 2012.


No comments:

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...