Sunday, October 10, 2010

Understanding Price Structure

The basic intention in the TA training course @ BlackSwan is to make investors & Traders understand the technical jargon. Concepts of TA are very important than simplistic technical rules or tips.

  1. Often media and analysts proclaim about the structure of a market or Instrument. Corey  Rosenbloom lucidly explains about PRICE STRUCTURE.
  2. After reading and following Corey Rosenbloom, I got to respect TA and the importance of understanding deeply its concepts.
  3. Stockbee on concepts of TA.
  4. I am happy to see a fellow SpecLister and highly respected Analyst SUSHIL KEDIA launching a TA forum for Indian Traders. I would love to be part of this initiative. Sushil regularly contributes to DailySpec and I liked his articles.

No comments:

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...