Friday, April 2, 2010

Benefits of not Trading alone

Since I started trading from an office , I noticed several changes.
  1. Compared to home trading, I am more in control
  2. It is difficult to go on tilt when your co-traders are observing you
  3. I am trading more responsibly as I am assuming the role of a mentor as described by Dr Brett in The Daily Trading Coach
  4. Some distractions relating to admin tasks may arise
  5. Running a training and also trading operation gives me that emotional satisfaction of sharing ideas and developing clarity of thought
     
  6. I hope this will exert positive influence on all the traders I encounter and associate with in this journey
Some very fine posts  regarding this topic are

2 comments:

trader said...

Namaste!

I'm very glad to know your B-School is prospering. Your commitment to knowledge sharing is of a high standard.

Regards from Brazil.

Gangineni Dhananjhay said...

Dear Newton,

My deepest appreciation for your constant encouragement in my little efforts.

Regards,

Gangineni Dhananjhay

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...