Friday, February 12, 2010

Training on Financial Markets

My effort to train Traders and students in Financial markets and trading is taking shape in the form of BlackSwan FMB-School at Hyderabad.
  1. I came across many talented youth interested in Markets in this venture.
  2. My inspiration is derived from many top-quality programs envisioned by Dr Brett, SMB Capital, Trading RM with the motivation from EdSpec, DailySpec.
  3. I would like to implement Trading & Exchanges by  Larry Harris as a foundation for students of markets as everyone is a lifelong student

1 comment:

trader said...

NamastĂȘ!

You indeed have high standards for your operation.

Market Structure differences 2010 Vs 2020

Some of the changes I have observed in Market structure in 2020 compared to around 2010 Huge increase in trading Volumes Predominant ...